Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who's There?

Hi guys.

I know, for someone who posts on a fairly regular basis, it's been awhile. And even my last post was kind of a precursor to this one. I still wish I could get away. Just for awhile.

Here's the thing-I have had a lot going on. I am drained physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and in any other way that a person can be drained. I don't want to go into a lot of detail, because it's all very personal (and really, it's just depressing), so I'll just say this.... do you believe in prayers? Because I do. I believe prayers are a way for us to stay connected to heaven. Can I request a favor for those of you that read my blog, if it's not too much to ask? Do you mind sending a few prayers heavenward on my behalf? I would appreciate it more than you know, and I thank you.

I know we are put on this earth to learn and grow. I truly believe that. The thing is, I have a really hard time with trials and sometimes I feel like they will never end. I also feel like everything that can go wrong in life usually happens all at the same time. I know life isn't fair and wasn't meant to be perfect, but is it so much to ask to have the stars align and it will all be perfect at the same time, just once in awhile? (okay, so I know this actually is too much to ask :) However, sometimes I feel like I can never catch a break. That's where I am right now. Does that sound familiar to anyone, or is it just me?

I realize this post is a total downer, and I apologize to anyone coming here to look for something funny or enlightening or to see a few cute pictures of my kids (not that I think that I am either of those things, but I do know that my kids are cute :). Not today. Sorry.



P.S. As to the title of this post, I'm curious. I know not a lot of people read blogs very much anymore, or even write on their blogs for that matter. I still enjoy it, it's very therapeutic for me, and I love to write. But, like I said, I am curious as to who reads this blog. My husband has been telling me that I sometimes share a little too much information and that if I want to do that, I should take our blog private and know who is reading. I am seriously considering it, but I am a very open person, and I like my blog being an open and inviting place, even for people who don't know me personally. I am friendly, outgoing and my life is basically an open book. I love making new friends. And, I am a self-proclamined "blogstalker" and quite regulary read other people's blogs whom I don't even know. I do this because I love getting new decorating ideas, fashion ideas, family fun ideas, or I just enjoy a person's writing. Would you please let me know if you read? I'll put annonymous comments on for this post and I'll also make comments private so that only I will see them.


Thank you, and have a lovely day :)

No comments: